Get the detailed info for concrete users, just pass the ID of the user with a line of code:
UserX.userId = "YOUR_INTERNAL_USER_ID"
Set up keyboard rendering output (by default settings disabled):
UserX.isKeyboardRenderingEnabled (default = false)
To disable the collection of crash-logs:
UserX.catchExceptions true / false (default = true)
You can filter your recordings by different parameters and events logged through users sessions.
Following methods will help you to send your own parameters:
UserX.addSessionParam("ParamName", with: ["ParamAttrtibuteKey1" :
Registering openable screens for recording UserFlows
UserX automatically registers all screens of your application, including modal windows. For
UserFlows viewing, go to this page.
If you do not need any screens for viewing in UserFlows - you can hide them.
UserX Installation via CocoaPods (Recommended)
1. Please install CocoaPods or update it to the latest version before you begin:
2. Add the following line to the corresponding target in your Podfile:
target 'YOUR-PROJECT-NAME' do
3. Run the following command:
$ pod install
4. Import UserX in your app delegate:
5. Start new session in application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:
6. Launch your app for a few seconds and press the “Home” button
7. Now you are ready to use UserX! You can watch your first video
Manual SDK Installation:
1. Download the latest version of UserX iOS SDK
2. Unzip the file and drag UserX.framework to "Embedded Binaries" on "General" tab in your
3. Import UserX in your app delegate:
4. Start new session in application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:
5. Launch your app for a few seconds and press the “Home” button.
6. Now you are ready to use UserX! You can watch your first video